Monday, February 22, 2010

Hi and welcome to my blog!! Obviously, my name is Julia, last name Guziewicz, (pronounced Guz ef itch) and I am female. I love watching the Olympics and reading. My favorite sport in the Olympics is Figure Skating. I like all of Team USA figure skaters but I do not like Evgeni Plushenko of Russia. Figure skating is my favorite sport because I love watching the spins, lifts, twizzles, ect. ect. ect. Some of my favorite book series are Percy Jackson, Inkheart and Main St. Some favorite TV shows, The Suite life of Zack and Cody, X-men evolution and Star Trek. Favorite movies are as follows....The sound of music, X-men 1 and National Treasure 2. I am quite a girly girl and I absolutely love my family with all my heart. My picture is of me dressed up as my Favorite character, Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson, to go see the new movie which, I must tell you, I did not enjoy. I hopefully will Post tomorrow, as it is now 8:38 pm and I am watching the Olympics.
GO TEAM USA!!!
Julia

2 comments:

  1. I liked this posting.. because I'm your mom, I'm going to caution you about your capital letters in weird spots, and to use a little bit better punctuation, because it makes things easier to read. But I am so excited you have a blog and I can't wait to read what you have to share!! <3

    ReplyDelete