Tuesday, February 23, 2010

School Time!!!

Well today is my second day of blogging. What am I suppose to write about?? I have no idea. I guess i could write about what I am doing in school. You know, like what I'm reading, ect. ect. ect. I am reading Shakespeare in literature. To be precise, I am reading Twelfth night and I am up to scene III out of V scenes. Yeah, that's not a lot, But I do like reading Shakespeare. Why? I love the old English! Some of his works I really am not looking forward to reading, such as his work of Romeo and Juliette. I am also not looking forward to reading Beowulf, but, I'm gonna read that in English 4, 12th grade English. I am almost done with two of my subjects, those subjects being Intermediate English A and Science. I am on my second to last unit in English and my last unit is science. I just can't wait until I get a easy subject in school, AKA, Music. Music is sooooo easy and i can't wait to have it and finish it!! Why is music easy?? It is just beats, notes and things I already know! That is why it is easy.
Well, School time!!
Julia

1 comment:

  1. The awesome part of blogs is that you get to have a snapshot of the blogger.. a little window inside of them. So the reader wants to know less of the what and more of the whys and what you're thinking of them. I am enjoying your blog, but I would like to know more of the whys.. why do you like Shakespeare, why is music easy? How do you feel about school. Answering those questions make awesome blogs!

    ReplyDelete